Winter 2016 - Books available via on line orders now. **Orders placed between Dec 23 & Jan 4, 2016 will not be processed until Jan 5, 2016.
Online ordering guarantees that your order will be sent out to you or ready for pick up within 3 - 5 business days of receipt of order. Please allow additional time for your order to arrive to you via UPS.
**Orders to be picked up -- If you require pick up prior to 5 business days, please call to ensure that your order is complete, ordered books are in stock, and ready for pick up **
- Booklists are for Post Secondary, Continuing Education and Distance Education, and Apprenticeship students.
- Booklists are the most accurate 2 weeks prior to the start of each semester.
- Online ordering is available and instock merchandise will be delivered via UPS within 5 business days of receipt of order.
- Now available for some books are the Ebook version, or you have an option to Rent the book for a semester.
- NOTE for Rental Option: rentals are facilitated through an affiliate partner, where rental option is available, you will be redirected to another site to complete process and make payment. To login to this site you must creat a customer profile to access. Rental books in most cases will be used books and may not contain supplemental materials such as workbooks or access codes that may be included with new book purchases. For all rental support please go to: mohawk.textbookrental.ca
- Materials must be purchased at the campus where the class is delivered.
- IAHS course materials available at the Titles Bookstore Mediashop at McMaster University.
- Booklist information is updated daily and prices are subject to change.
- Distinguish between "required" and "suggested" books and course materials.
- Attend your first class prior to purchasing "suggested" books.
- Read general information and refund policy before proceeding.
|Tips for locating textbooks in-store|