Fall 2015 - Books will be available on line and in store August 17, 2015
** We are still in the process of receiving books daily, please check back if you do not see your course code listed with a book .
Order Textbooks Online
E Commerce is available through this website, select the "Order Textbooks Online" at the bottom of this page then select the campus where you are attending classes. Distance Education students should select the DISTED option.
Online ordering guarantees that your order will be sent out to you or ready for pick up within 3 - 5 business days of receipt of order. Please allow additional time for your order to arrive to you via UPS.
**Orders to be picked up -- If you require pick up prior to 5 business days, please call to ensure that your order is complete, ordered books are in stock, and ready for pick up **
Q. What is the best way to find the book that I want?
- Locate your timetable which provides you with your course codes. For example, INFO BIN31.
- From the Bookstore home page, click on "Order Textbooks Online".
- Choose the campus where you are attending classes as well as the term you are in from the list provided and clicking on that term.
- Using the course codes provided in your timetable, scroll through the course codes listed in alphabetical order and click on one or more of the courses you are taking.
- Once you have found all courses you are taking click on "search".
- You will be asked to either login or create an account.
- Once all required fields have been completed click on "Submit Order".
Q. How long will delivery take and at what cost?
- Within 5 business days your order will be sent. You will need to sign for your order. Delivery costs vary for each order but are usually $13.50 in province and $18.50 out of province in Canada.
Q. I received only part of my order, am I being charged for the full amount of the total order?
- You will only be charged for the books we ship you at the time of putting the order together to send you, this is when your credit card will be charged, even though you've provided the information at the time of the order.
- In some cases where a book is out of stock, you will be asked to reorder the book through the online process at a later date, you will not be charged for a book which we do not send you.
Q. How do I return items purchased online?
- Our return policy for online orders allows you to return merchandise (with original invoice) to us within 7 days of receipt. Items that are wrapped in plastic are not returnable if plastic is removed. Books and merchandise must be received by us in their original condition, we advise you use an insurable method of delivery through a courier or Canada Post. Courseware is non refundable, see our return policy for more information.
Q. Can I choose to pick up my order instead of having it delivered?
- Yes, you can. Proceed in submitting your order and after you have filled in the required information, choose in store pick up. Please retain your order number so we can quickly find your order when you come in. Please remember that our distance education books are located at our Fennell campus location and that would be the location for pick up. Books ordered for pick up are available at the corresponding locations.
Q. What if I can't find my books online?
- After reviewing all course codes available and you are sure your course code is correct you can notify us by email at email@example.com for Distance Education books or call us at (905) 575-2070 for other orders.
Q. What should I do if I get an error?
- At any time, if you encounter problems using our web site please let us know immediately, providing us with the following information:
- -Description of the problem
- -Date and time the problem occurred
- -What browser and version you were using (i.e. Internet Explorer 7 etc.)
Q. How do cookies work? Why do I need to enable them?
- A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer and contains unique transaction information. This does not contain your payment information.